Radiance Super Foods Chia Seeds 200g
Chia seeds are the seeds of the salvia hispanica plant, which is native to Central America – A popular commodity among the Aztecs for some 400 years before it recently exploded in popularity in Western culture!
• Supports sustained energy levels and balanced blood sugar levels
• Supports bowel regularity and long term digestive health
• Supports a weight management programme
• Supports healthy heart, bones, teeth and nervous system
• Supports a happy mood and memory
Chia seed benefits are mostly due to its texture and rich source of nutrients. Provides a great source of protein, calcium, magnesium, essential fatty acid – omega 3 (3 grams) and fibre (6 grams per serve).
Simply add a tablespoon (15g) to your cereal, smoothie, juice, baking, salad or soup or use in any one of the many recipes.
Raw Chia Seeds