Nutralife Cold Sore Formula
Nutra-Life Cold Sore Formula provides Lysine, Vitamin C & Zinc to help maintain healthy, clear skin and lips.
- Preventing the development of cold sores.
- Helping to heal cold sore blisters.
- Supporting natural immune function during periods of stress and seasonal change.
- Helping to maintain healthy, clear, skin and lips.
Key & Unique Features:
- A focused formula containing the nutritional factors - Lysine, vitamin C, and Zinc – that create an unfavourable environment for the replication of Herpes Simplex virus.
- Lysine maintains resistance to the virus and prevents its replication.
- Added vitamin C has anti-viral properties and stimulates the immune system to fight the virus.
Together with added Zinc, this combination helps to support the immune system and heal the lesion.
This product makes an excellent replacement for the now discontinued Kordel's Agewise Cold Sore Formula (KACS).
Adults take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Pregnancy & breastfeeding: Do not use this product without medical advice.
Patients on prescribed medicines, including warfarin, should consult their doctor before using this product.
- Lysine hydrochloride 624mg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 500mg
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg
Also contains: Tabletting aids.
Formulated without: Gluten, yeast, dairy products.