Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops (5mcg/drop)
Clinicians Zinc Oral Drops is a high potency, well tolerated liquid form of Zinc for cost effective flexible dosing for all age groups. Zinc is an important trace mineral essential for healthy hormone production, immune function, skin health and growth and repair.
Zinc is an important trace mineral for all New Zealanders due to soil depletions and is an essential trace mineral and is a component in over 200 known enzymes in the body. Zinc is a powerful antioxidant and helps protect against free radical damage and may assist in wound healing, sensory function, sexual function and skin health. Zinc supports healthy immune system function during susceptible times and is essential for the proper action of hormones such as insulin, growth hormones and the sex hormones in both males and females
- Helps with healthy hormone production
- Supports healthy immune function
- Supports skin health, growth and repair.
- Mix with water or juice. Adults: up to 11-15 drops per day. Children and adolescents (9-18 years): up to 8-15 drops per day. Children (4-8 years): up to 5-12 drops per day. Children (1-3 years): up to 3-7 drops per day. (NB: highest daily dose reflects safe tolerable upper level for each age or the maximum permissible over-the-counter dose in New Zealand (15mg)).
- Per dose: Zinc (from zinc sulfate) 1mg
- Also Contains: †purified water, citric acid, sodium citrate and potassium sorbate.
- No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours.
- Zinc competes with copper for absorption.
- Other minerals (most notably calcium and iron) can adversely affect zinc absorption if supplemented at high doses.
- If at taking high doses of other individual minerals take zinc supplementation at a different time of day.