Clinicians Immune Support Spray
Clinicians Immune Support (previously Pepticol PRP) is an ideal way to attain and maintain optimal health by balancing the body's immune system. It was developed as a state-of-the-art technology, isolating Proline-Rich Polypeptides (PRP's), a natural component of colostrum that act as immune signalling messengers which help support the body's immune system and keep it in balance, especially when the body is fighting ills and chills.
The PRP's in Clinicians Immune Support, administered through a simple pleasant-tasting oral spray, are suitable to be used daily by both adults and children to support the immune system and protect against environmental challenges. Also ideal to protect the immune system while travelling.
Immune Spray benefits:
- For Winter: Increased exposure to immune threats over winter can lead to immune system imbalance, decreasing PRP production and signalling. The immune system becomes over stretched and unable to respond effectively, leading to ills and chills. Clinicians Immune Support Spray offers immune support when this occurs.
- For Spring: Constant exposure to immune threats, allergens and chemicals can disrupt immune system harmony making us more prone to an out of balance immune response. Immune support boosts the immune system and supports the natural response to allergens when this occurs.
- Great to use during winter or spring, as soon as you start to feel unwell, can be taken daily for general health and wellbeing, or in times of stress.
- Great for infants and children to take before kindergarten or school to help protect against circulating bugs.
- Suitable for athletes or those travelling.
The immune system is a wonderfully complex and highly coordinated system that provides daily protection against a number of potential threats to body's health and optimal functioning. Stress, a poor diet, exposure to environmental toxins along with the natural aging process can all threaten our immune system. When our immune system becomes unbalanced, we can become more prone to immune attack and take longer to recover from illness. An out of balance immune system can also have the opposite effect, becoming overactive and turning against its own tissues. PRPs (Proline-Rich Polypeptides) are a natural component of colostrum, which is the very first, nutrient-rich milk that mammals produce. At birth, babies receive the immune balancing benefits of colostrum from their mothers, and colostrum contains a number of immune and growth factors to ensure health and vitality. PRPs act as immune signalling molecules to help co-ordinate the immune response.
Clinicians Immune Support is a unique supplement derived from bovine colostrum that has undergone a patented extraction process to liberate the immune balancing PRPs. The unique oral spray delivery system means the PRPs in Clinicians Immune Support are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream via the mucous membranes of the mouth.
Additional Information: Clinicians Immune Support contains lactose (approximately 70mg of lactose per 2.5ml or four sprays). This dose is below the 80mg dose needed to trigger an adverse reaction in lactose intolerant individuals. Scientific feedback indicates that the PRP's in Clinicians Immune Support actually help the body to start producing its own lactase over time. Casein and other large milk proteins have been removed from Clinicians Immune Support so this product should therefore be tolerated by those with IgG or IgE-mediated allergies to dairy products.
- Adults and Children over 6 years: Immediate support: 4 sprays 4 times daily. Maintenance: 4 sprays twice daily.
- Children under 6 years: Immediate Support: 2 sprays 4 times daily. Maintenance: 2 sprays twice daily
Spray directly into the mouth. For best results, hold in mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing.
- Avoid Immune Support in organ transplant recipients who are on immuno-suppressive medication to prevent the possible risk of tissue rejection.
Bovine colostrum is generally well tolerated. Occasionally people develop a Herxheimer reaction (detoxification associated with muscle soreness) following colostrum or PRP supplementation. This is very rare and short-lived and can be overcome by drinking a glass of water to prevent the toxins from being re-deposited by body tissue.
- Active Ingredients in 4 sprays (2.5ml):
- Proline-Rich Peptides (PRP's) from bovine colostrum 8mg
- Also contains: bovine lacteal compounds, natural flavouring, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate.
Clinicians Pepticol contains lactose (approximately 70mg of lactose per 2.5ml or four sprays). This dose is below the 80mg dose needed to trigger an adverse reaction in lactose intolerant individuals.