Clinicians B Complex
- May help during times of stress
- Supports energy production and circulation
- Supports the production of red blood cells and immune function
- Can be used by all age groups
- Can be used long term
For some of us for various reasons it may be hard to eat a balanced diet of 5 servings of fruit and vegetables per day there for we miss out on important vitamins. They are often found in wholegrains, raw nuts, legumes and seeds - foods that our modern diets can be rather low in. B vitamins are an important part of the diet and support growth, development, and a variety of other bodily functions. They play a major role in the activities of enzymes, proteins that regulate chemical reactions in the body, which are important in turning food into energy and other needed substances. B vitamins are found in plant and animal food sources.
Clinicians B Complex provides a combination of essential B Vitamins:
- Vitamin B1 is essential for energy production especially in the cardiovascular system and brain.
- Vitamin B2 exerts its effects in the cell cycles involved in energy production.
- Vitamin B3 is essential for energy production and supporting circulation.
- Vitamin B5 plays a critical role in the utilisation of fats and carbohydrates in energy production, the manufacture of adrenal hormones and red blood cells.
- Vitamin B6 is involved in the formation of body proteins and structural compounds, chemical transmitters in the nervous system, red blood cells and prostaglandins. It is also important in maintaining normal hormone balance and proper immune function.
- Vitamin B12 works with folic acid in many bodily processes including the synthesis of genetic material, red blood cells and the insulation (myelin sheath) that surrounds the nerve cells. Folic Acid is essential for cell division and health of the developing foetus. It also functions with Vitamin B12 in many bodily processes.
- Biotin is essential in the manufacture and utilisation of fats and amino acids. It is essential in building strong hair and nails.
- Choline assists the B vitamins in the metabolism of fats.
- Inositol is a primary constituent of cell membranes and helps regulate cell division.
- Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA) supports tissue formation.
- Adult: 1 tablet daily with food or as directed.
- Dietary Supplements are supplementary to, and not a replacement for a balanced diet. Always read the label and use as directed. Do not exceed the stated dosage. If symptoms persist, see your health professional.
- Thiamin hydrochloride (Vitamin B1 75mg) 84 mg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 75 mg Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 75 mg Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5 50 mg) 55 mg Pyridoxine hyrdrochloride (Vitamin B6 50 mg) 61 mg Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 50 mcg Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 100 mg Folic Acid 300 mcg Biotin 100 mcg Choline bitartrate (Choline 75 mg) 182.5 mg Inositol 75 mg