Boost Energy Effervescent Tropical
Healtheries Revive Boost provides extra Vitamin B Complex and Vitamin C and is ideal for those who lead a busy lifestyle.
Healtheries Revive Boost dissolve rapidly, delivering the nutrients into a solution that is absorbed immediately; and they have a great fruity taste.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
- People who place great demands on their body such as strenuous mental or physical exertion
- A stressful lifestyle
- Chronic health complaints
- Heavy drinkers, cigarette smokers
- High intake of fast foodsINGREDIENT INFORMATION:
Vitamin B Complex is necessary for :
- Proper nerve transmission (B1, B5, B6).
- Regulation of appetite and tone of digestive system.
- Digestion and energy production.
- Sugar metabolism (B1).
- Healthy skin, mucous membranes and eye tissue (B2, B12).
- Synthesis of hormones (B3, B5, B6) and lipids and essential fatty acids (B3, B6).
- Healthy adrenal gland function (B5).
- Antibody production (B5, B6).
- Healthy bone marrow (B12) and synthesis of blood cells (B12, Biotin).Vitamin C
- Maintains collagen, a protein necessary for the formation and health of connective tissue in skin, gums, ligaments, tendons, bones and teeth.
- Helps reduce the recovery time to colds at doses of 1-2 grams per day.
- Helps maintain resistance to bacterial and viral infections in conjunction with B Complex, Zinc, Iron and Vitamin A.
- Helps maintain the strength of blood vessel walls, particularly those of the capillaries. Recommended for diabetics who are at risk of developing serious eye damage due to haemorrhages in the eye due to capillary fragility.
- Is important for the production of cortisol by the adrenal glands and the stress reaction.
- Speeds up the healing process of wounds.
- Acts as an antioxidant that protects other vitamins and body tissues, particularly membranes, from injury caused by poisons, pollution and free radicals.
- Enhances iron absorption.
- Helps reduce heavy metal poisoning, particularly lead.
- Helps the detoxification and excretion of a wide range of toxic chemicals.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet daily dissolved in a glass of room temperature water.
- Contains No: ARTIFICIAL COLOUR, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOUR, PRESERVATIVES,
- † Vitamin B1 18mg†† Vitamin B2 16mg†† Nicotinamide 55mg†† Vitamin B5 25mg†† Vitamin B6 12mg†† Vitamin B12 12mcg†† Vitamin C 1000mg†† Biotin 175mcg†† Calcium 66mg†
- Vitamin C increases excretion of oxalic acid and uric acid, common causes of kidney stones. A personal or family history of kidney stones is a warning that you should not take high doses of Vitamin C in the long term
- Diabetic medication (diabinase) and sulphur drugs may not be as effective when taken with Vitamin C
- Each tablet contains 270mg sodium which should be taken into account by people on a low sodium diet
- Not suitable for phenylketonurics (CONTAINS ASPARTAME).
- Vitamin C may cause diarrhoea in excessive doses.