Blackmores St Johns Wort
Blackmores St John's Wort aids in the relief of low mood or despondency, and feelings of sadness and/or tearfulness. It helps to relieve the loss of interest or pleasure in daily activities.†
Features & Benefits:†
- Relieves sadness and despondency.
- Relieves irritability and agitation.
How it Works:
- †St. John's Wort appears to impact a number of neurotransmitters that have an effect on mood and emotions.†St. John's Wort has been standardised to contain the active constituent hypericin. Research suggests that hypericin has a tonic and tranquillising action. St. John's Wort may increase the levels of certain nerve transmitters, such as serotonin, noradrenaline and dopamine, which help to maintain normal mood and keep emotions stable.
- Adults†- Take 1 tablet 3 times daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed.††
- May rarely cause photosensitive skin rash, mild gastrointestinal symptoms, tiredness or restlessness. Seek the advice of your healthcare professional before use in pregnancy. †Consult your healthcare professional before use if you are taking, or think you may be taking, prescription antidepressants (tricyclics or SSRIs), oral contraceptives (birth control pills), digoxin, simvastatin, warfarin, protease inhibitors (antiviral drugs), cyclosporine, irinotecan, imatinib or methadone.
- Each Tablet Contains:†Hypericum perforatum (St John's Wort) extract equiv. to dry flowering herb top 1800mg(standardised to contain hypericin derivatives 990 mcg)† †No added salt, yeats gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.