Buy Vitamin E Capsules (Vitamins & Minerals from Red Seal) online.
Red Seal Vitamin E Capsules (LSRS20332 )Antioxidants such as vitamin E act to protect the body's cells against the effects of free radicals, which are potentially damaging by-products of energy metabolism. Free radicals can damage cells and may contribute to the development of cardiovascular disease and cancer. Studies are underway to determine whether vitamin E, through its ability to limit production of free radicals, might help prevent or delay the development of some chronic diseases.
Vitamin E has also been shown to play a role in supporting the immune system, in DNA repair, and other metabolic processes.
Features and benefits:
Vitamin E helps protect cell membranes from oxidation. Protect the body's cells against the effects of free radicals, which are potentially damaging by-products of energy metabolism.Help to prevent or delay the development of some chronic diseases.Play a role in supporting the immune system, in DNA repair, and other metabolic processes.
|Active Ingredients (200 mg)|
|Vitamin E (dl-alpha -Tocopheryl acetate 200 mg) ||200 iu|
|No gluten, starch, yeast, sugar, artificial colour, dairy or soy.|
|Active Ingredients (400 mg)|
|Vitamin E (dl-alpha -Tocopheryl acetate 400mg) ||400 iu|
|No gluten, starch, yeast, sugar, artificial colour, dairy, soy.|
|Recommended Dosage (200 mg)|
|1-3 Capsules daily.|
|Recommended Dosage (400 mg)|
|1 Capsule daily.|
Precautions and Contraindications:
- It is best to start with a low dose vitamin E when first commencing treatment.
- Extra caution should be exercised in those with diabetes, hypoglycaemia, hypertension and heart disease when taking Vitamin E.
- Lower doses are necessary in these cases, as higher doses may elevate blood pressure.
- Vitamin E is not recommended for people with bleeding disorders, nor to be taken in conjunction with anti-coagulant medications.
- Vitamin E thins the blood, for this reason supplementation of Vitamin E should be ceased 1 month prior to surgery.
- Store below 25°C with lid tightly closed.