Sukin Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 25ml
WHY IS ROSE HIP OIL A HYDRATION HERO?
Rich in the antioxidant lycopene, rose hip oil wards off ageing by fighting free-radicals and balancing the skin's natural oils, preventing moisture loss often attributed to the ageing process, leaving radiant, hydrated skin.
Sukin 100% Certified Organic Rose Hip Oil contains no less than 80% essential fatty acids necessary for protecting cell membranes plus skin healing vitamin E and beta carotene. This unique oil feeds your skin vital nutrients to promote healthy skin and assist skin renewal. The high EFA content of rose hip oil also makes it a dream treatment for soothing skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis.
Packed with lycopene and beta-carotene for repairing, restoring and renewing the skin, combined with the moisturising and nourishing properties of the essential fatty acids in rose hip oil, this little treasure is nature's secret to successful skin hydration.
Here are some other special Sukin Rose Hip Oil tips…
- A manicure in a bottle – apply a drop or two to cuticles at night and massage. The oil penetrates the nail’s natural structure to help reinforce leaving nails stronger and hands smoother.
- Lip salve – yes even lips! Apply a drop of rose hip oil and watch it instantly absorb for softer lip tissue and texture.
- Combat the rough, problem skin areas – rose hip oil is a quick and easy remedy to soothe dry, cracked skin on the elbows, knees and heals too!
- Treat eczema & psoriasis naturally – with nothing added, no fragrance and pure, nourishing oil, rose hip oil is a great companion for skin suffering these conditions, especially when gambling with children’s skin. Keeps skin supple rather than the tight, stretched feeling often associated with these conditions and helps prevent flaking.
- Injuries – to aid healing and prevent scarring. Perfect on kiddies chicken pox sores as they heal, superficial burns or the horrid red, dry, flaky skin left around the nose post-flu!
- Prevent pregnancy stretch marks – apply daily after bathing.
- Cradle cap yes, you read right. Sukin has had delighted Mother’s write to them, to advise that rose hip oil soothes and softens the crust formed on baby’s scalp and prevent scarring, for a beautiful head of hair.
- Give your usual massage oil, a moisture burst – add 1 part rose hip to 3 parts massage oil and see the skin soothing results.
- Reduce dark circles under the eyes – whilst in many cases heredity, dark circles can be exacerbated by sun exposure, allergies and of course ageing. So, replenish the area with rose hip oil, for optimal skin health to help prevent weakening capillaries and discolouration.
- Also fantastic for hair, use a small amount on your fingertips to help smooth & tame flyaway locks. Essential for your hot & humid summer holiday destinations where frizz and dry beach hair play havoc.
- Summer skin essential, instantly quenching dry, sun-exposed skin helping to convert the beach blush to bronze without peeling.
- A must for winter ski-bunnies. Lather on your rose hip oil to help protect the skin membrane, locking in moisture!
- Add a few drops of your coveted rose hip oil to your Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream to further boost your hydration in one easy step.
- Rose Hip Oil works beautifully in conjunction with your other Sukin hydration products such as Moisture Restoring Night Cream, Hydrating Body Lotion and Facial Moisturiser.