Solgar Wild Alaskan Salmon Omega
Solgar Wild Alaskan†Full Spectrum Omega†Salmon Oil softgels are carefully manufactured from Wild Alaskan Salmon that were sustainably caught from the pristine, cold waters of Alaska. These softgels go through a proprietary purification process to ensure removal of heavy metals, including mercury, PCBs and other environmental impurities, while still maintaining optimal integrity of the oil and potency.
The levels of EPA, DHA, and other fatty acids found in Solgar's softgels ñ and the proportions of each in relation to one another ñ reflect those found in wild salmon.
Much research supports the positive roles that fish oil plays in supporting cardiovascular and circulatory health. Studies have shown that fish oil supplements containing EPA and DHA can support triglyceride health by helping to maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range. research also indicates that fish oil helps promote cognitive health.
Solgar Wild Alaskan Full Spectrum Omega†speciality formula also provides an excellent source of vitamin D3, an essential nutrient that supports many area of wellnes, including bone, immune, colon and cardiovascular health. It also supplies the powerful antioxidant astaxanthin, a fat-soluble carotenoid primarily from micro algae that give salmon and flamingos their characteristic colour.
- As a†food supplement for adults, take two (2) softgels daily, with meals, or as suggested by a healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients:Each 2 Softgel Serve Provides:
- Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil 2400mg
- Total Omega 3 Fatty Acids 500mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 202mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 180mg
- DPA (docosapentaenoic acid) 41mg
- Other Omega 3 Fatty Acids 77mg
- Total Omega 5 Fatty Acids 1.92mg
- Total Omega 6 Fatty Acids 48mg
- Total Omega 7 Fatty Acids 192mg
- Total Omega 9 Fatty Acids 384mg
- Astaxanthin 20ug
- Vitamin D3 (200IU, as cholecalciferol) 5ug
Also contains: Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Clary Sage Oil, Thyme Oil.