Solgar Liquid E bottle
Solgar Liquid Vitamin E†alpha tocopherol is a fat-soluble antioxidant that may help minimise the effects of free-radicals. In food it helps prevent polyunsaturated fatty acids from breaking down and combining with substances that may harm the body. Solgar offers Liquid Vitamin E natural source vitamin E d-alpha tocopherol and mixed tocopherol complex with wheat germ oil 13,423 mg (20,000 iu) per bottle.
Solgar Liquid Vitamin E Uses/Features:
- Natural source of vitamin E
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Fax-soluble antioxidant
Directions:As a food supplement for adults, five (5) drops daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Ingredients:Five (5) drops provide:
- Mixed Tocopherols (d-beta, d-delta, and d-gamma) 0.19mg
- Providing vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 57mg
- Wheat germ oil 138mg
* High doses of vitamin E should not be taken with anti-coagulant drugs (eg. warfarin, aspirin, etc) unless medically supervised.* Vitamin E should be avoided prior to undergoing surgery or going into labour, unless under strict medical supervision.* Insulin-dependent diabetics should only use high doses under strict medical supervision.* Do not use high doses of vitamin E in either rheumatic or ischaemic heart disease unless under medical supervision.* Those on warfarin and anticoagulants should check with their physician. ìIf you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product. †Always read the label and use as directed. All Solgar dietary supplements are supplementary to, and not a replacement for a balanced diet. †If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.î