Nutralife Pacific Ocean Shark Cartilage 750mg
Nutra-Life Shark Cartilage capsules comprise the essential elements of cartilage and can assist in the management of cartilage problems associated with osteoarthritis, and help to joint tenderness and aid mobility.
Shark Cartilage is an acidic mucopolysaccharide complex (protein sugar polymer) containing protein substances, denatured collagen and non-protein substances, glycosaminaglycans, including Chrondroitin sulphates A, B and C.
Shark Cartilage as 'Shark Fin' has a tradition of use in Chinese medicine and is widely revered throughout Asia for its health-supporting properties. It has a long tradition of use in Chinese medicine where it is consumed as 'Shark's Fin Soup' and highly regarded for its health-giving benefits.
Nutra-Life Pacific Shark Cartilage capsules are prepared from specially selected sharks found in the Pacific Ocean and is a byproduct of the harvesting of sharks for food. The material is processed under strict hygiene conditions to provide the highest quality shark cartilage and the capsules are manufactured in a GMP licensed facility.
May assist in the following conditions:
- Joint problems
- Enteritis and other forms of intestinal inflammation
- Shark Cartilage provides the natural substances needed to maintain healthy joints and connective tissue and has a long history of use in healing and to maintain mobility and general health.
- Adults: As a nutritional supplement: Take 1 to 3 capsules (750mg - 2250mg) daily. †For Adult use only.
- Children, pregnant/breastfeeding women and those who have recently had a heart attack, surgery or a major accident should not consume shark cartilage without medical advice.
- Each Capsule Contains:†Shark Cartilage Powder 750mg†Approximate Analysis per 100g:Protein 35g Fat 0.4g Carbohydrates - Total 3.4g Mucopolysaccharides 17.1g (providing chondroitin sulphates)