Nutralife Magnesium Complete Calm Formula
Nutra-Life Magnesium Complete Calm Formula is a high strength formula that provides 300mg of elemental Magnesium per dose from Magnesium citrate. This formula also contains Withania, a herb traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine for times of stress, and "anti-stress" vitamins B5 and B6 for added adrenal function support.This formula comes in a convenient, easy-to-mix natural berry-flavoured powder.Every cell in your body uses Magnesium: it's involved in over 300 different metabolic processes throughout the body. Magnesium plays an important role in conducting nerve impulses and contracting/relaxing muscle fibres, which explains its role in assisting muscle tension and discomfort. Magnesium is also important for bone and heart health; and can help to ease stress and tension.Withania, also known as Ashwagandha or Indian Ginseng, is an Ayurvedic adaptogenic herb that was traditionally used with individuals who were emotionally and physically exhausted. This herb can support feelings of calm and relaxation, and assist with disrupted sleep, mild anxiety and nervous tension.
- Easing muscle tension and discomfort
- Relaxing stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety
- Maintaining healthy heart function
- Supporting the healthy function of the immune system
- Help maintain healthy bone mineral density
- Adults: Mix 1 level scoop (3g) in 200mL of water, take twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- Each 6 gram serve provides:Magnesium (as citrate) †300mgVitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) †50mcgCalcium pantothenate †32.76mg †Equiv. Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid) †30mg†Pyridoxine hydrochloride †36.48mgEquiv. Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) †30mg †Standardised herbal extract equiv. dry†KSM-66TM†Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root †7.5gEquiv. Withanolides †30mg †Herbal extract equiv. dryLemon balm (Melissa officinalis) leaf †3.9g
- †Formulated without:†Gluten, wheat, egg, soy, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives