Nutralife Fish Oil 1500mg + Vitamin D
Nutralife Omega 3 Fish Oil 1500mg Plus Vitamin D†contains Sustainably-harvested, NZ-manufactured Fish Oil with 50% more Omega-3 EFAs per capsule plus Vitamin D.
- Supporting healthy cardiovascular system function, circulation, and blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Assisting with joint discomfort and swelling, and supporting joint mobility associated with arthritis
- Maintaining healthy brain function, mental balance and vision
Key and unique Features:
- Provides 50% more EPA and DHA - essential Omega 3 fatty acids per capsule than standard fish oil
- Sourced from sustainably-harvested populations of oily, cold-water fish (e.g. anchovy, mackerel and sardine) and certified Friend of the Sea
- Low odour, low reflux fish oil
- Rigorously tested for mercury, heavy metals, and pesticides to comply with strict international standards
- Contains added Vitamin D to support cardiovascular system, bones and immunity
- For joint health: Take 6 capsules daily.
- For symptomatic relief of dry skin and eczema: Take 7 capsules daily.
- For cardiovascular system, & cholesterol level maintenance: Take 2-4 capsules daily.
- For healthy brain†& eye function, & general well-being: Take 2-7 capsules daily.
- All doses to be taken with food & a glass of cold water.
- Take only as directed, and if symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.
- Customers taking†anti-hypertensive (blood pressure lowering)†drugs should use this product with caution and monitor their blood pressure regularly, as fish oil may decrease blood pressure and increase the effects of these drugs.
- Customers taking†Warfarin or other blood thinning medication†should consult their doctor before using this product.
Ingredients:Each soft gel capsule provides:†
- Fish Oil - Natural (1500mg) 1500mgProvides Omega-3 marine triglycerides 450mgEquiv. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 270mgEquiv. Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 180mg†Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 142IU) 3.55mgFormulated without: Gluten, artificial preservatives, dairy, salt, starch, sugar and yeast.