Nutralife Fish Oil 1000mg
A high-potency natural source of Omega 3 fatty acids, derived from several species of pelagic cold water fish. Fish oil contains marine triglycerides and Omega 3 essential fatty acids needed for the production of prostaglandins for the maintenance of healthy circulation, skin, blood and cell health.
Omega-3 fatty acids are known as essential fatty acids - we need them for our bodies to work normally. These essential fatty acids (ALA, DHA, EPA) are not made in the body or are inefficiently converted from ALA to EPA and DHA, therefore we need to get them from our diet .
Omega-3s have a number of health benefits; they are thought to play an important role in reducing inflammation, namely in the blood vessels and the joints.†
- Supports heart health, circulation, blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Assists with joint discomfort, swelling and joint mobility
- Supports healthy brain function, mental balance and vision.
- Take 1 capsule three times daily with food, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Ingredients:Each capsule contains:†††††††
- Fish Oil - Natural 1000mg
- Equiv. Omega 3 Marine Triglycerides†300mg
- Providing Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)†180mg
- Providing Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)†120mg
- Rigorously tested for mercury, heavy metals, and pesticides to comply with strict international standard
- Manufactured and packed in New Zealand