Nutralife Ester C 500mg Lemon Lime
Nutralife Ester C 500mg Lemon Lime Chewable features patented Ester C that is readily absorbed into the blood stream and by the white blood cells compared to standard vitamin C. Ester C is scientifically validated to be gentle on the stomach with its non acidic formula. This type of vitamin C is also tooth friendly and does not cause tooth decay. Now available in delicious lemon lime flavor that harnesses the natural taste of citrus fruits! Nutralife Ester C 500mg Lemon Lime Chewable highlights the benefits of Ester C during seasonal changes when the immune system faces a lot of threats like colds, flu and infections. Ester C boosts the natural resistance of the body to respiratory illnesses, allergies, and asthma while facilitating wound healing process and tissue repair.Ester C is of greater efficacy compared to standard vitamin C supplements. It quickly diffuses in the bloodstream where it is rapidly absorbed by the white blood cells, the body's defense mechanism. What's more, Ester C serves as a potent antioxidant that shields cells from free radical formation and prevents oxidative damage.
Nutralife Ester C 500mg Lemon Lime Chewable benefits and Features:
- Easy to swallow Comes in great tasting flavor lemon lime flavor with the natural taste of citrus fruits
- Proven more effective vitamin C
- Patented Ester C promotes overall resistance to respiratory tract infections
- Patented Ester C may also support wound recovery and healing
- Offers potent antioxidant protection from free radical damage
- ADULTS & CHILDREN OVER 10 YEARS: Chew 1-2 tablets up to 3 times daily.CHILDREN 5 TO 10 YEARS: Chew 1-2 tablets daily. Not to be used by children under 5 years of age without medical advice. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Each chewable tablet providesEster-CÆ (Calcium ascorbate - threonate complex) 500mg
- Equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 418mg
- Tabletting aids, flavours, antioxidant, glucose and fructose.