Nutralife Ester C 1000mg with Vitamin D3 Echinacea
Ester-C is made using a proprietary process that results in a Vitamin C form that your white blood cells absorb quickly. It is a researched form of Vitamin C that bolsters your natural immunity around the clock, helping you to fight off winter ills and chills. Ester-CÆ is also a powerful antioxidant that helps to shield your cells against free radical damage.
Ester-C with Vitamin D3 + Echinacea also provides Vitamin D3 and Echinacea for extra immunity support. Approximately 32% of New Zealand adults have low Vitamin D levels*. Vitamin D3 is the active Vitamin D form, providing not just immune support, but also researched bone, joint and skin health benefits.
- Providing 24 hours of rapidly absorbed, non-acidic immune support
- Supporting your body in fighting off coughs, sniffles and other winter complaints
- Providing Vitamin D for extra immune support, plus bone, joint and skin health benefits
- Adults and children over 10 years: Chew 1 tablet, up to 3 times daily. Children 5 to 10 years: Chew 1 tablet daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Ingredients:Each chewable tablet contains,†
- Ester-CÆ (Calcium ascorbate - threonate complex) 1000mg
- Equiv. Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 835mg
- Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 330 IU) 8.25µg
- Echinacea purpurea herb top flowering juice ext. equiv. fresh 1000mg
- Tabletting aids, flavours (lemon/lime), antioxidant, glucose, fructose, sucralose.