Nutralife cCo Q Max 150mg
Nutra-Life Co-Q Max has been specially designed to provide the optimal 150mg one-a-day dose of naturally sourced Co Enzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone).Co Enzyme Q10 is a naturally occurring molecule and is essential for the formation of the primary donor of energy to the cell, ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate). ATP is found in every cell in the body, and is critical for muscular activity, including the cardiovascular system. A nutritional deficiency of Co Enzyme Q10 can affect muscle status, circulation, cardiovascular health, blood pressure and severely deplete the immune system. Studies on Co Enzyme Q10 demonstrate its beneficial effect on cardiovascular system health, circulation, energy production and its antioxidant properties.
- Supporting cardiovascular system health
- Assisting healthy energy levels
- Healthy blood pressure and circulation
- Recovery from injury
- Co-Q Max has been specially formulated to contain the essential Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids;
- Evening Primrose Oil, Fish Oil and Flax seed Oil for greater absorption of the CoQ10, as well as for†general health and well being.
- Recommended Adult Dosage:
Take one capsule daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.PrecautionsUse caution with individuals taking Warfarin or other blood thinning medications. Coenzyme Q10 has a structure similar to Vitamin K, and may reduce the blood thinning effects of Warfarin and similar medicines. Not recommended during pregnancy without medical advice.
- Each Capsule Provides:Ubidecarenone (Co Enzyme Q10) 150mgd-alpha Tocopherol (Vitamin E 50 IU) 33.6mgEvening Primrose Oil 200mg(Equiv. Gamma Linolenic Acid 20mg)Fish Oil 200mg(Equiv. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 36mg, Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA) 24mg)Linseed (Flax seed) Oil 200mg(Equiv. Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 100mg)(Oleic Acid (Omega 9) 30mg)(Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 14mg)