Lucas Paw Paw Remedies
Lucas Papaw Ointment has anti- bacterial and antimicrobial properties. The beneficial properties of Papaw (Paw paw or Pawpaw) or Papaya fruit have been found to greatly aid the skin.
In his 1906 handbook, after years of research, botanist T.P. Lucas stated that he believed the papaw was the finest natural medicine yet discovered. The papaw ointment that T.P. Lucas went on to develop is still a proven remedy used world-wide for its therapeutic benefits.
- Abscesses and boils
- Bruises and burns
- Carbuncles and chafings
- Cuts and cysts
- Dry and Cracked skin on hands and feet
- Gravel rash and heat rash
- Insect stings and mosquito bites
- Open wounds and pimples
- Scalds and sunburn
- Swelling associated with injury
- Splinters and thorns
- Tinea and whitlow
- Nappy rash and cracked nipples