Lifestream Chlorella 500mg Powder
LifeStream Chlorella Powder helps to cleanse and detoxify the body by flushing out stored waste and pollutants. This internal cleanser helps eliminate toxins and heavy metals, refreshes the bowel and breath, helps to reduce body odour, and contains chlorophyll which has antioxidant and neutralising properties.
Much of the food we eat contains chemicals: preservatives, artificial colours, pesticide residues and flavourings. Food can also be loaded with saturated fats and refined carbohydrates. These artificial compounds differ greatly from foods in their natural state and as a consequence our digestion and health may be compromised.
Symptoms that the bowel may not be functioning to it's optimum level and signs of sensitivity to artificial compounds are generally seen as feeling sluggish and tired, low energy, irritability, bad breath, body odour, skin problems, headaches, loss of appetite, flatulence, infrequent bowel motions and often just a feeling of being unwell.
Research is now finding that many health conditions can be traced to poor bowel health. If your body is not able to get rid of the toxins or waste in your bowel, you may not have the ability to function at your optimum level. This is why detoxifying the body regularly is so important.
Chlorella is the top selling health food supplement in Japan and it is estimated that over 10 million people around the world take chlorella everyday as part of their natural health regime. It has many benefits and with its bountiful yield of rare plant nutrients it can be used as a natural daily multi-vitamin with the added benefit of being a gentle internal ëcleanse' for the body. Chlorella has also been used to detoxify overexposure to pesticides and insecticides. Lifestream Chlorella is highly abundant in unique phytonutrients and antioxidants that can offer protection against free radicals, toxins and pollutants in our air, water and food supply.
- Take 1/2 to 2/3 level teaspoon or more daily as required.
- If chlorella is a new food in your diet, start with a 1/4 level teaspoon and increase to desired intake over a week.
- Drink plenty of water to help flush out the toxins.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breast feeding.
- Contains microalgae.
- Some people may initially experience headaches, spots, tiredness or changes in bowel motions when first taking chlorella.
- In the rare case of vomiting, intestinal pain, nausea or constipation, discontinue use.
- If taking prescription medicine, consult a healthcare professional before using chlorella.
- Contains 100% Premium Outdoor Grown Chlorella.
Each 2gm dose (2/3 of a level teaspoon of powder) naturally provides the following typical average analysis:
- Vitamin D2 22mcg (875IU)
- Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) 403mg
- Beta carotene2.2mg
- Vitamin B149mcg
- Vitamin B2118mcg
- Vitamin B3(Niacin) 1.2mg
- Vitamin B659mcg
- Vitamin C1.6mg
- Vitamin E (alpha Tocopherol)426 mcg
- Vitamin K19mcg
- Folic Acid 36mcg
- Calcium 12mg
- Iron 2.8mg
- Magnesium 6mg
- Potassium 11mg