Lifestream Chlorella 500mg
Lifestream Chlorella helps to cleanse and detoxify the body:
- Flushes out stored waste and pollutants
- Helps eliminate toxins and heavy metals
- Acts as an internal cleanse
- Refreshes the bowel and breath
- Helps to reduce body odour
- Contains chlorophyll which has antioxidant and neutralising properties.
Lifestream Chlorella is a microscopic plant containing over 20 vitamins and minerals and is abundant in RNA & DNA nucleic acids. Chlorella gets its name from the high amount of chlorophyll it possesses. Lifestream Chlorella contains the richest natural source of chlorophyll available. As such, it has powerful cleansing and detoxifying properties and makes an excellent tonic. The detoxification capability of Lifestream Chlorella is due to its incredibly high content of chlorophyll and its ëcracked' cell walls. They have the uncanny ability to ëgrab onto' unwanted materials, pollutants and some heavy metal residues in the bowel and intestines and help to flush them from the body.
The benefits of being 'clean' inside:
- A healthy, regular bowel
- Clear, vibrant skin
- Fresh, pleasant breath
- Feeling clear-headed and focused
- Adults only - week 1 take 2 capsules per day.
- Increase to 4-8 capsules per day as required.
- Take between meals for greater detoxification.
- It is recommended to drink 4-8 glasses of pure water per day while using chlorella to help flush out toxins.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breast feeding.
- Some people may initially experience headaches, spots, tiredness or changes in bowel motions when first taking chlorella.
- In the rare case of vomiting, intestinal pain, nausea or constipation, discontinue use.
- If taking prescription medicine, consult a healthcare professional before using chlorella.
- Pure outdoor-grown Chlorella 500mg
Each 2gm dose (4 tablets) naturally provides the following typical average analysis:
- Vitamin D2 22mcg (875IU)
- Chlorella Growth Factor (CGF) 403mg
- Beta carotene2.2mg
- Vitamin B149mcg
- Vitamin B2118mcg
- Vitamin B3(Niacin) 1.2mg
- Vitamin B659mcg
- Vitamin C1.6mg
- Vitamin E (alpha Tocopherol)426 mcg
- Vitamin K19mcg
- Folic Acid 36mcg
- Calcium 12mg
- Iron 2.8mg
- Magnesium 6mg
- Potassium 11mg