Lifestream AstaJoint Capsules
Lifestream AstaJoint has been formulated as a joint mobility, joint nutrition and joint antioxidant product
Lifestream AstaJoint is a completely vegetarian formula.
Conventional glucosamine is derived from the shells of shellfish (shrimp or lobster), with China being one of the major glucosamine producers worldwide. Excessive harvest of shellfish potentially has a negative environmental impact.
In a planet struggling to sustain the impact of human excess, a vegetarian source of glucosamine does not carry any of the environmental costs posed by the farming or fishing of shellfish, which can degrade habitats, cause pollution and deplete the already low fish stocks. Vegetarian glucosamine is sourced from corn (a renewable plant resource) and undergoes a patented fermentation process.
Astaxanthin, through its powerful antioxidant properties, supports healthy joints at a cellular level. Astaxanthinís superior role in protecting cellular membranes is believed to derive from its ability to protect both the inner part and external surface of membranes against oxidation.
Boswellia supports healthy levels of GAGís. Boswellic acids also have a beneficial role in supporting the immune system response which can occur with joint problems.
- Adults: Take 2- 4 Capsules daily. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare practitioner. Not recommended during pregnancy. Always read the label and use only as directed. Lifestream AstaJoint is available from your local health store and pharmacy.
- Vegetarian Glucosamine HCI (4 caps provides 1500mg Glucosamine HCI) 375mg
- Astaxanthin 3mg
- Boswellia serrata (boswellia) extract
- 65% Boswellic acids 600mg
- Organic Flaxseed oil 250mg
- containing omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) 144mg