Good Health Immulox
Good Health Immulox is an immune system balancing product derived from colostrum powder with enhanced proline-rich polypeptide (PRPs) levels.
- Allergies (hay fever, dust mites, animal dander)
- Auto-immune conditions (multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Bacterial and viral infections†
- Low immunity
- Preventative and treatment for colds and flu†
- Chronic fatigue syndrome†
- Chronic long-standing infections†
What are PRPs (Proline-Rich Polypeptides)?
PRPs are short chain peptides (proteins) with a high concentration of the amino acid Proline and the most important natural component in colostrum. They are tiny signalling information carriers known for their advanced immune balancing function. PRPs naturally support balance in the immune system, either supporting a weakened immune system or helping to balance an overactive immune system. PRPs signal and mobilise immune cells, when under an immune challenge, to promote a normal immune response.
How do PRPs work?
When an infection is detected by immune cells chemical signals go out to mobilize other cells to come to the defence and fight off the infection. PRPs are one of the signals that go out at this time and activate a modulated immune response. Later when the infection has been contained, PRPs are again one of the primary signals to activate the suppressor T-cells that stop the immune response to the infection. The high levels of PRPs found in Immulox result in up to 4 times more PRPs that in standard colostrum.
- Take 1-2 capsules daily on an empty stomach or as professionally advised. Capsules may be opened and contents added to water.††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
- Not recommended for those with dairy intolerance or allergies.†Not suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding.†Capsules not to be given to children under 5 years of age.†Choking hazard. Store below 30∞C in a dry place.
- Each Capsule Provides:Immulox Colostrum Powder - 500mg
- PRPs (Proline Rich Polypeptides) - 40mg
Contains No: Gluten, Egg, Soy, Yeast, Wheat.
No artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colours used in this product.