Good Health Allergy Check
Good Health Allergy Check contains herbal extracts of Perilla, Boswellia and Chinese Scullcap to support the body's natural ability to deal with allergens, encouraging normal airway and immune responses.
Also included are Histadine and Quercetin to assist with stabilising the mast cells involved in allergic reactions, and the herbs Fenugreek and Eyebright to help keep respiratory passages clear and soothe tired eyes. Elderflower is known to support immune defences while assisting in normalising the bodys temperature.
Allergy Check is non-drowsy and may be used short or long term.
- Adults: Take 2 capsules 1 to 3 times†daily.†
- Children 6-12 yrs: Take 1†capsule 1 to 3 times daily or†as professionally advised.††† †
- Not recommendend during pregnancy or breast feeding. This product is not suitable for severe allergic reactions where medical supervision is required. Seek medical advice before stopping any allergy medication.†People taking Warfarin should consult a healthcare professional before using this product, due to the Boswellia content.
Ingredients:Each Capsule Contains:†
- Herbal Extracts Equivalent to Dry:Boswellia serrata Stem 900mg (Equiv. Boswellic Acid 97.5mg)Sambucus nigra Flower (Elderberry) 400mgEuphrasia officinalis
- Herb (Eyebright) 500mgTrigonella foenum-graecum Seed (Fenugreek) 150mgPerilla frutescens Leaf 150mgScutellaria baicalensis Root (Skullcap) 200mg.
- †Other Ingredients:Histidine 25mgQuercetin 25mg†