Clinicians Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2-Sunshine
Clinicians NEW Sunshine Vitamin D3 with Vitamin K2 provides a synergistic combination of Vitamin D3 and K2 for essential daily support for optimal bone health, muscle strength, joint mobility and immunity. Suitable for the whole family!
- Adults and children over 3 years of age take 1 tablet daily, dissolved under the tongue or as professionally advised.
- Active Ingredients now showing per gelatin capsule:Ingredients Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol 1000IU)†25†mcg†
- Vitamin K2 (menaquinone MK7)†90†mcg†
- No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.
- Also Contains: Xylitol, sorbitol, vegetable stearate, silica, cellulose and natural flavour. Contains Soy.
- Vitamin D is considered well tolerated when daily intakes do not exceed the recommended dose
- Use with caution in individuals with high calcium levels, primary hyperparathyroidism or disorders of calcium metabolism
- Use with caution in individuals on anticogulant medications such as warfarin, monitor INR levels particularly in the 1st two weeks of therapy.
- Vitamin K doses of 100mcg/ day do not appear to interfere with warfarin and may actually help stabilize and reduce INR fluctuations (INR - International Normalised Ratio).
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding:Considered suitable when vitamin D intake does not exceed the tolerable upper intake and vitamin K does not exceed the recommended daily intake of 90mcg/ day for women aged 19 - 50 years