Clinicians VisionFood is filled with the extracts of succulent bilberries and New Zealand black currants rich in eye-supporting antioxidants called anthocyanins. Give your eye support from within. Achieve increased eye strength and focus, as well as enhanced vision clarity.
- Adults: 1 capsule daily
Ingredients:Active Ingredients now showing per capsule:
- Vaccinum myrtillus (Bilberry) fruit ext. † † † † 200 mg
- [Standardised to 50mg anthocyanins]†Ribes nigrum (Black Currant) fruit ext. † † † † † 83 mg
- [Standardised to 25mg anthocyanins]††
- Also contains: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate and silcon dioxide.
- No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.Not suitable for Vegetarians
- Pregnancy & Breast Feeding:†Considered safe during pregnancy and breast feeding in women who do not have an allergy to plants from the Ericaceae or Grossulariaceae families.
- Other: While considered safe at the recommended dose, exercise caution in people taking warfarin and blood thinning drugs, as well as those with bleeding disorders. Supplementation with anthocyanins above 100 to 170mg per day should only be administered under the supervision of a health practitioner monitoring coagulation levels.