Clinicians ViraShield 30 cap
Clinicians ViraShield provides a quick solution when acute immune support is needed in a hurry for the upper respiratory tract.
Pelargonium sidoides has been clinically shown to work promptly to help the body’s natural defences react when the nose, throat and lungs are under immune attack. Pelargonium is a top selling herb in Europe during the winter season known for its effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
Andrographis is a well-known herb with a strong immune supporting role for the respiratory system. It nurtures deep immunity for those who know their immune system is challenged every winter.
Elderberry contains a special ingredient that is known to prevent viruses from entering the body’s cells.
- Pelargonium and Andrographis provide fast acting immune support when needed. Best results achieved if taken at first the sign of needing immune support.
- Take with confidence due to the clinical research. PubMed talks about the positive effect Pelargonium has on immunity. In Germany it is a patented medicine.
- Provides a broad range of immune enhancement beyond the acute management of infection.
- Suitable for children to take.
- Can be used several times throughout the winter season without the effectiveness wearing off.
- Can be used in conjunction with prescription medication and other natural health supplements.
- Able to be carried in purses and bags.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Clinicians ViraShield is the only over-the-counter product to contain Pelargonium, Andrographis and Elderberry.
- Well clinically researched herbs used for over twenty years in Europe with a great customer satisfaction.
- Contains standardised doses which means that each capsule give the same dose every time for consistency.
- Contains the mineral zinc for extra immune support.
- Veggie capsules.
Adults: take 1 capsule 3 times daily or as directed.
Children aged 6-12 years: take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily or as directed.
Avoid in people with a known allergy to plants from the geranium family. Exercise caution in patients with severe cardiovascular system conditions or severe asthma. Due to andrographis content, suspend its use one week before major surgery. Not recommend during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to the pelargonim and andrographis content.
Each Vegecap Provides:
Pelargonium sidoides (Pelargonium) ext. equivalent to dry root 110 mg
Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) ext. equivalent to dry herb [standardised to NLT 21 mg andrographolide] 840 mg
Sambucus nigra (Elderberry) ext. equivalent to dry fruit[Standardised to not less than 32mg of proanthocyanidins] 250 mg
Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. to zinc 5 mg) 25 mg
Also contains: Magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and silicon dioxide
No Added: gluten (or wheat), dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives