Clinicians Super Family C 2000
Super Family C2000 provides 24 hour Vitamin C activity to support everyday health, immunity & circulation. Scientifically formulated with esterified Vitamin C in combination with citrus bioflavonoids for enhanced activity in the body.
Vitamin C can be rapidly depleted during times of illness, so more needs to be consumed at these times and is an antioxidant and supports the removal of free radicals, which can damage cells. This formula helps support blood vessel and circulatory health and supports hormone and neurotransmitter production and is needed more in times of stress
- Powerful antioxidant that helps support the immune systemHelps promote wound healingSupports neurotransmitter and hormone production
- Powder-Mix with fruit juice, water or fluid: Adults & adolescents over 13 years: Take one slightly heaped 5ml size measuring spoon per day. Children (9-13 years): Take a 5ml measuring spoon per day. Children (4-8 years): Take a 2.5ml measuring spoon per day.
- Calcium ascorbate threonate complex 1000mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 750mg
- Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) 250mg
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 7mg
- Citrus bioflavonoid complex 100mg
- Rutin 100mg
- Hesperidin 30mg
- Also contains: Maltodextrin (2.3g/5g), natural flavouring, stevia and xanthan gum. Calcium content (from calcium ascorbate threonate) 103mg/5g. Sodium content (from sodium ascorbate) 33mg/5g. No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives
- Vitamin C is generally considered safe and well tolerated at the recommended dose.
- Excess dosage will cause diarrhoea, if this happens reduce dosage until diarrhoea stops.