Clinicians Rejuvenate with Hyaluronic Acid
Clinicians Rejuvenate with Hyaluronic Acid contains ingredients that work synergistically to provide the building blocks for your body's synthesis of skin collagen.
Rejuvenate is for skin elasticity and plumpness, skin hydration, collagen repair and luscious hair and healthy nails.
- Contains a synergistic combination of natural collagen and hyaluronic acid to strengthen, lubricate and hydrate the skin
- It helps provide skin elasticity
- Hydrates and plumps the skin
- Repairs collagen and reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots
- Astaxanthin helps protect against UV damage
- Astaxanthin is a powerful antioxidant proven to enhance skin appearance by reducing the appearance of wrinkles and helps improve skin elasticity.
- Avocado oil helps increase the bioavailability and absorption of astaxanthin
- Both the New Zealand marine collagen and astaxanthin are derived from sustainable resources
- And it offers the added benefit of delivering luscious hair and nails
- Take 2 capsules daily for 8 weeks, thereafter reduce to 1 capsule daily.
- Theoretically avocado oil may affect bleeding times.
- Exercise caution with people taking blood thinning medication and monitor coagulation levels particularly during the first month of supplementation
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding - Exercise caution or avoid during pregnancy and breast feeding due to the astaxanthin content. Due to a lack of safety data in this cohort.
- Active Ingredients in each softgel capsule:
- New Zealand marine collagen 250 mg
- Hyaluronic acid 25 mg
- Astaxanthin 3 mg
- New Zealand avocado oil 465 mg
- Also contains : Gelatine, glycerol and water, sorbitol, beeswax, titanium dioxide and iron oxide.
- No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.