Clinicians Prospan Syrup Sach 5ml 21pk
Prospan Bronchial Syrup Benefits
- Soothes the throat and helps clears the airways
- Prospan’s® main active ingredient is Ivy Leaf. For literally hundreds of years, people have placed their trust in the herbal power of wild ivy for respiratory tract support
- Can be used for winter ills and chills
Prospan Bronchial Syrup Features
- Does not contain alcohol, sugar or artificial colours
- Has a pleasant taste, which helps with compliance in children and adults
- The dried plant extract is standardised, which means there is a consistently measurable amount of active ingredients every time the product is taken
- Suitable for children under 6
Clinicians Prospan may be use alongside Del Immune V, VirActive Seasonal , Pepticol™ and Multiflora Digest for extra support. Clinicians Prospan should only be used in children under 2 under health professional supervision. While it is safe to take Clinicians Prospan in this age group, small children can become unwell quite quickly and need to be checked by a health professional to ensure appropriate care is given. It is recommended that you continue to take Clinicians Prospan Prospan for 2 to 3 days after symptoms have disappeared.
Active Ingredients in each 5ml dose:
Hedera helix (ivy leaf) dry extract (5-7.5:1)
Also contains: citric acid, natural cherry flavour, potassium sorbate, sorbitol 1.93mg/5ml (sugar substitute), xanthan gum, purified water
No Added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.