Clinicians MultiVitamin and Boost
Clinicians Multi Vitamin and Mineral Boost is a unique formulation containing vitamins, minerals, amino acids and cofactors. It has been specially formulated to address the nutritional requirements of all New Zealanders.
Vitamins, minerals, cofactors and antioxidants are all essential compounds that work synergistically in the body to maintain health. Some of these compounds are made endogenously by the body, while others are made exogenously and need to be obtained through our diets. Nutrient deficiencies occur when there is a net loss of these essential compounds. Some factors contributing to this are chronic illness, poor eating habits, poor soil nutrient status and long-term conventional medication usage. In today's world, everyone is encouraged to supplement their diet with a multivitamin and mineral complex. A lack of energy, mild fatigue and lethargy are the first signs that the body is not getting enough nutrients. In many cases, all that an individual needs to do to feel better is to take a multivitamin and mineral complex. This is extremely important for individuals taking conventional medication long-term and those living in areas of the world where the soil content of essential minerals is low. New Zealand soils are deficient in magnesium, boron, zinc, selenium, phosphorus and selenium. These nutrients are important for musculoskeletal health and immune health. While the immediate effects of these deficiencies are not always apparent, a lack of these nutrients have been linked to the development of a number of chronic diseases.
- Adults: Take 5g (approximately 1 heaped teaspoon) daily.
- Children 6 to 12 years: Take 1/2 level teaspoonful daily.
- Children 12 months to 5 years: Take º teaspoon twice daily.
- Mix with fluid or sprinkle on food. Take regularly for best results.
- Active Ingredients per 5gm:
- Vitamin A (from retinol acetate) (300mcg) 1000IU
- Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride) 10mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 10mg
- Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 50mg
- Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate) 40mg
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 20mg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250mg
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) 250mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 10mcg
- Vitamin E (from d-alpha-tocopherol acetate) 100mg
- Betaine (from betaine hydrochloride) 50mg
- Biotin 50mcg
- Boron (from boron pentahydrate) 1mg
- Calcium (from calcium lactate) 100mg
- Choline (from choline bitartrate) 25mg
- Chromium (from chromium amino acid chelate) 100mcg
- Citric Acid 200mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 200mg
- Co-enzyme Q10 5mg
- Copper (from copper gluconate) 500mcg
- Folic Acid 150mcg
- Inositol 25mg
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 100mcg
- Iron (from ferrous fumarate) 1mg
- L-Glutamine 25mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium carbonate) 50mg
- Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate) 2mg
- Molybdenum (from molybdenum amino acid chelate) 50mcg
- PABA (para amino benzoic acid) 15mg
- Potassium (from potassium gluconate) 20mg
- Selenium (from selenium methionine) 75mcg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 7.5mg
- Also contains: Maltodextrin, natural flavouring, stevia, xanthan gum.
- This product contains Vitamin A. If pregnant or planning to become pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your health professional.