Clinicians Multivit & Mineral Superfood 150g
Clinicians Multivit & Mineral Boost Powder With Superfoods is a great tasting multi vitamin, mineral and superfoods drink that kids will love.
- Athletes can use it for energy and antioxidant support before or after workouts
- The nutritional boost of superfoods from Goji Berry and Rosehip, plus the key nutrients of a multi.
- Easy variable servings for family well-being
- Helps busy people who need energy, vitality, stress, nervous system and immune support
MultiVit & Mineral Boost Powder with Superfoods Benefits
- Goji berries have been used in Asian Countries as a traditional herbal medicine and functional food for over 2000 years due to their highly benefical nutient content and health supporting properties
- Provides carefully selected essential vitamin and minerals to support health and wellbeing on a daily basis
- Contains an extensive range of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and cofactors for optimal antioxidant protection
- Provides essential B vitamins and other cofactors to help with optimal metabolic functioning
- The powder form offers flexible dosing that is easy for children to take and has a pleasant taste
- A comprehensive daily boost of vitamins and minerals suitable to children, adolescents, and adults supporting adequate nutrient intake and antioxidant protection for enhancing vitality, general health and well-being
- Contains the "super fruit" goji
- Ensures estalished daily requirements of vitamins and minerals are met
- Provides antioxidant support
- Includes enzymatic cofactors to enhance cellular energy production
- Easy flexibale dosing and delivery formats
- Suitable for the whole family
To be mixed into a glass of water and taken with food
Adults: One level scoop (5.2g)
Children 9 to 14 years: 1/2 to one level scoop.
Children 3 to 8 years: 1/4 to 1/2 level scoop.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
The product contains Vitamin A at a daily amount considered to be suitable for pregnant women. If pregnant or planning to become pregnant, consult your health professional before taking this supplement.
Avoid if allergic to goji berries or plants in the solanaceae family.
Consult your health care professional if you are taking blood thinning medications.
Each 5.2g level equivalent to one level scoop provides:
Lycium barbarum (goji) equiv. dry fruit 7624 mg
Rosa canina (rosehip) ext. equiv. dry fruit skins 1000 mg
Vitamin A (from retinol acetate) 300 mcg
Vitamin B1 (from thiamine hydrochloride) 10 mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 10 mg
Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide) 50 mg
Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate) 50 mg
Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 20 mg
Folic acid 200 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 25 mcg
Vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbates) (Sodium content 33mg) 500 mg
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 10 mcg
Calcium (from calcium ascorbate, calcium pantothenate & calcium citrate) 100 mg
Copper (from copper gluconate) 500 mcg
Iodine (from potassium iodide)
(Potassium content 31mcg) 100 mcg
Magnesium (from trimagnesium citrate) 100 mg
Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate) 2 mg
Selenium (from L-selenomethionine complex ) 75 mcg
Zinc (from zinc citrate) 7.5 mg
Also contains: Thaumatin, maltodextrin, natural flavours, stevia, red beet, malic acid, citric acid and gum acacia.
No Added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours.