Clinicians MigraDol now provides 133mg each of Vitamin B2 and Magnesium per capsule. For trauma, prains & strains.
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) may assist energy production by endothelial cells of the blood vessels in the head. Magnesium deficiency adversely affects the body's ability to carry oxygen in the blood.
Low magnesium levels are associated with increased tissue irritability, promoting contraction of the smooth muscles in the lining of blood vessels. Magnesium may support normal functioning of smooth muscle cells.
- Adults: Take 3 capsules daily with food, either together or in divided doses, or as directed.
- Each Capsule Contains:
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 133mg
- Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate) 133mg
- Also contains: Magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
- No added: Gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.