Clinicians Magnesium 625
Clinicians Magnesium capsules contain a Magnesium complex designed to support cardiovascular, immune, hormonal and muscular-skeletal health. Magnesium is a mineral needed by every cell in the body. Magnesium also supports muscle tone and relaxation, healthy blood pressure and sleep.
- Supports health of the cardiovascular system as it supports blood vessel tone and healthy blood pressure
- Supports muscular and skeletal health
- Magnesium is essential for healthy cellular energy production. This form of magnesium can pass rapidly pass through the cell to become an active part in the cell's metabolic function Provides essential nervous system support and assists with relaxation and sleep
- Highly bioavailable form of magnesium with excellent absorption
- Broad spectrum of action
- Suitable for all age groups and during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Active Ingredients in each gelatin capsule:
- Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate complex) 125 mg
- Also contains: magnesium stearate
- No added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives.
- Adults: 1 to 3 capsules daily or as directed.
- Take in divided doses, between meals or at bedtime.
- Children (12 years and younger) - Half the adult dose is recommended.
- High doses of magnesium may loosen the bowel i.e. (doses exceeding 500mg daily). If uncomfortable, reduce the dose until bowel movements stabilize or spread the dose out during the day. The threshold dose at which this occurs may vary amongst individuals.
Pregnancy & Breastfeeding:
- Clinicians Magnesium is well tolerated and considered safe to use during these times, use under health professional supervision to ensure appropriate dosing.