Clinicians Krill Oil with NZ Salmon 500
Clinicians Krill Oil with NZ Salmon 500 promises omega-3 fatty acids sustainably harnessed from krill at its highest concentrations. Better than most fish oils, it delivers EPA and DHA that are readily absorbed and utilized by the body. Astaxnathin and aquatically-sourced vitamin E are also incorporated for added antioxidant protection. Support your healthy heart functions and enjoy a flexible movement with krill oil.
Modern studies suggest of the potential health benefits of krill oil, possibly even better than most fish oils. Krill oil comes from shrimp-looking crustaceans belonging to the zoo-plankton species. This type of oil is said to be triple times better than regular fish oils in terms of efficacy in providing omega-3 because of its phospholipids.
Krill oil is found to contain superior amounts of essential fatty acids (EFA's) such as eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). EFA's are found to upkeep optimal functions of the brain and heart, improve mental concentration and cognition and maintain mobility and flexibility of the joints. Research also points out that EFA's play an important role in balancing good cholesterol levels, specifically HDL levels.
Fishes such as salmon, mackerel and tuna are rich in EFA's. Supplements like clinicians Krill Oil with NZ Salmon 500, also feature high amounts of EFA's.
The Health Benefits:
- Increased bioavailability of EFA's
- Good ratio of omega-3 to omega-6
- Provides support for joint mobility
- Helps sharpen mental cognition and focus
- Maintains cell membrane integrity
- Uses sustainably natural sources
- Tested for presence of heavy metals
- Take 1 to 2 capsules daily.
- Per Capsule Old New
- Euphausia Superba Oil 500mg
- Equiv to Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) Omega 3 55mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) Omega 3 27mg
- Phospholipids 180mg
- Esterified astaxanthin Yes
- Dosage 1-2 caps daily