Clinicians Complete Joint Ease 1500mg/800mg
Clinicians Complete Joint Ease provides chondroitin and glucosamine in doses that align with the latest scientific research. Studies on glucosamine and chondroitin have determined a minimum effective dose for these two nutrients which is 1500mg and 800mg/day respectively. Clinicians Complete Joint Ease has been specially formulated to align with this research for maximum benefit and optimal joint health. Clinicians Complete Joint Ease can be used in conjunction with conventional medications. Researchers consider glucosamine sulphate to be the first treatment of choice for bone support.
Vitamins A, C and E along with trace minerals (copper, manganese, selenium and zinc) support the body's antioxidant status to support joint health. The bioflavonoid hesperidin when combined with vitamin C helps to support blood vessel tone which in turn supports joint health. Exerts a pain killing and anti-inflammatory effect by reducing joint degeneration and promoting repair and regeneration of the joint matrix. Contains Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) a natural sulfur based substance that has been used to support joint health, mobility and flexibility. Can be safely used alongside prescription medications to maintain joint health and mobility. Well tolerated and suitable for long term use if needed.
- Adults: take 2 capsules twice daily with food.
- Vitamin A (from retinol acetate) 500 IU (150mcg)
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxal phosphate) 1.25mg
- Boron (from boron citrate) 0.5mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 2.5mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol) 3.75mg
- Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride (from shrimp/crabshell) 375mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium (from bovine cartilage) 200mg
- Copper (from copper gluconate) 175mcg
- Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate) 0.5mg
- Hesperidin 37.5mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 37.5mg
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 62.5mg
- Vitamin B5 (from calcium pantothenate) 1.25mg
- Selenium (from L-selenomethionine) 25mcg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 2.5mg
- This product should not be used by individuals with fish/crustacean allergies. Children and pregnant or breastfeeding women should not consume this product with out seeking advice from their health professional. Contains potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking cardiovascular system or blood pressure medicines consult with your health professional before use. MSM has a different molecular structure to sulphur medications and has not been known to cause allergic reactions in those with sulfur drug allergies.