Clinicians BloodSugar Balance
Clinicians BloodSugar Balance is recommended for both sexes in at risk populations particularly where a person's health may be influenced by genetic factors. Diabetes is more prevalent among Maori and Pacific Island populations and becomes more prevalent with age. There is a strong genetic relationship within family groups. BloodSugar Balance is useful for type 2 diabetics and those with Insulin resistance, Syndrome X or Metabolic Syndrome.
BloodSugar Balance helps to:
- Reduce underlying abnormalities associated with insulin resistance and type 2 diabetes
- Assists blood sugar control
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Reduces insulin resistance
- Supports weight loss
- Provides antioxidant protection
- Adult: Take 1 capsule 2 to 3 times a day
- Each gelatin capsule contains: Camellia sinensis (green tea) ext. equiv to dry leaf 14.4 grams, standardised to not less than 176mg total tea polyphenol, 144mg catechin and 90mg EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), Vitis vinifera (grape) ext. equiv to dry seed 4 gram, standardised to not less than 32mg of proanthocyanidins, Silybum marianum (milk thistle) ext equiv to dry seed 2.3 grams , standardised to not less than silymarin 27mg, Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) ext equiv to dry bark 340mg, Curcumin 15mg, Chromium (III) chloride 0.85mg, equiv chromium 167mcg, Magnesium citrate 215mg, equiv magnesium 33mg, Zinc amino acid chelate 25mg, equiv zinc 5mg. Also contains magnesium stearate, microcrystaline cellulose and silicon dioxide. No added gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours, sweeteners, flavours or preservatives.