Blackmores Super Strength Horseradish, Garlic + C
A specially formulated extra potent combination of therapeutic ingredients traditionally used to provide relief of nasal congestion associated with sinusitis and upper respiratory tract infections such as the common cold.
Horseradish is a traditional remedy for the symptoms of hayfever, while garlic has traditionally been used for the relief of hayfever, coughs, colds, flu and rhinitis.
Vitamin C reduces the severity and duration of the common cold.
Blackmores Horseradish, Garlic + C contains ingredients traditionally used to Relieve nasal and mucous congestion
Relieve the symptoms of sinusitis by clearing the sinuses
Relieve symptoms of hayfever
Active ingredients per tablet:
- Armoracia rusticana (Horseradish) extract equiv. to dry root 1.8 g (1800 mg)
- Allium dry bulb concentrate 50mg equiv. to fresh bulb 1 g (1000 mg)
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acids 500 mg
- Trigonella† Foenum-Graecum Fenugreek 50mg extract equiv. to dry seed
- No added salt yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives
- Adults: Take 1 to 2 tablets twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.† For more severe congestion take 2 tablets 3 times a day with meals.
- † Children under 12 years? We recommend Blackmores Odourless Garlic tablets.
- Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.† Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.