Blackmores Omega Brain (4 x Strength DHA Capsules)
Blackmores Omega Brain supports brain function with a source of concentrated omega-3 fatty acids derived from fish oil, and optimised for DHA to support the structure and function of the healthy brain. Helps maintain mental and cognitive processes. †
Features and benefits:
- Supports optimal intake of DHA to help maintain the structure and functioning of the healthy brain
- Supports healthy mental and cognitive function as you age
- Low odour without the use of artificial surfactants
- Fish oil is tested for mercury, dioxins, PCBs and heavy metals
How it works:
- †Blackmores Omega Brain is a source of concentrated omega-3 fatty acids derived from fish oil, and optimised for DHA content. This omega-3 fatty acid is involved in the transmission of signals between brain cells, and is the major polyunsaturated fatty acid in the healthy adult brain, comprising 40-50% of brain tissue.†DHA supports mental and cognitive processes, and inadequate dietary intake (for example due to low dietary consumption of oily fish) may lead to memory functions becoming compromised.†DHA is also involved in vision, and 60% of eye tissue is comprised of DHA. †In unborn children and infants, DHA supports healthy brain, vision and nervous system development.
- Adults- Take 1 capsule twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.†Children 6-12 years- Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.†Children 2-6 years- Only as professionally prescribed.
- Active ingredients per capsule:†Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish 1 g (1000 mg)containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 600mg as:
- Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 100 mg
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 500 mg