Blackmores Mega B Complex
Blackmores Mega B Complex is a high potency formula providing nutrients that may be depleted by strenuous physical activity. B vitamins support the production of energy from food & help maintain healthy nervous system function.
The B vitamins are a group of water-soluble vitamins commonly found together in foods. They play an essential role in the metabolic processes of all living cells by serving as coenzymes in the conversion of carbohydrates, proteins and fats from the diet into energy.The normal function and maintenance of the nervous system relies on the presence of the B-group vitamins for the production of hormones and neurotransmitters.As the B-group vitamins are water-soluble, the body does not store them in large amounts, and it is necessary to consume them in the diet.Stress, strenuous physical activity, and overindulgence in alcohol may all increase an individual's requirements for key B-group vitamins, so supplementation may be beneficial in these circumstances.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.Children under 12 years:†Only as professionally prescribed.
Ingredients:Each Tablet Provides:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride)† 50 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)† 30 mg
- Nicotinamide† 100 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 50 mg)† 45.8 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)† 50 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)† 50 µg
- Choline bitartrate† 50 mg
- Vitamin H (Biotin)† 50 µg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Folic Acid† 300 µg
No Added: Salt, yeast, gluten. wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artifical colours, flavours or sweeteners.