Blackmores Immuno Shield
Blackmores Immuno Shield combines botanical medicines and nutrients for the optimal support of healthy immune function.
Features and benefits:
- Supports healthy immune and mucous membrane function
- Assists with the duration and severity of winter ills and chills
- Aids recovery
How it works:
- Blackmores Immuno Shield†includes Vitamin D and zinc which play an important role in healthy immune resistance.† Echinacea†also supports immune cell activity and assists with the severity†and duration of winter ills and chills while andrographis has traditionally been used to aid recovery.†
- Preventative Dose: Take 1 tablet daily with main meal.
- Treatment Dose: Take 1 tablet 3 times per day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children: we recommend Blackmores Immunoshield Junior. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional
- Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery (garlic may increase the risk of bleeding associated with surgery).Vitamin C may increase the absorption of aluminium if administered within 2 hours of aluminium containing preparations. Garlic and Vitamin E many increase the risk of bleeding with aspirin. Zinc may decrease the absorption of tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics. †Store below 30 degrees C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Ingredients:Each Tablet Contains:
- Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) extract equiv. to dry root and rhizome †600mg Echinacea angustifolia (Echinacea) extract equiv. to dry root 300mg Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) extract equiv. to dry leaf 1gm (1000mg) (standardized to contain andrographolides 25mg)† Allium sativum (Garlic) equiv. to fresh bulb 500mgVitamin A (Retinyl acetate 287mcg) 833IUVitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 18.6mg) 17mg Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)†17mg Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid ) 250mg Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 8.3mcg)† 333IUNatural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 40.5mg) †50IUZinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 5mg) †25mg