Blackmores Glucosamine 1000mg
Blackmores Glucosamine Sulfate 1500 has been specifically formulated with†the most scientifically validated form of glucosamine in a convenient one-a-day 1500mg dose. As we get older, our joints become susceptible to 'wear and tear' and may undergo degenerative changes, resulting in discomfort, stiffness and decreased mobility. Taking glucosamine supplements may help to ease this discomfort and increase mobility.
Glucosamine is a key component of cartilage. Cartilage acts as a shock absorber for the joints and helps maintain mobility and flexibility. The cartilage matrix and synovial fluid play an important role in the joints, ensuring they move smoothly and without discomfort.† They act as shock absorbers that enable joints to withstand the heavy loads we place on them.
Glucosamine is a natural component of the cartilage matrix and is made by the body.† It is a major building block of the substances that, together with protein, form the structural units of cartilage.† These structural units, called aggrecans, are important for elasticity, resilience and shock-absorbing.
- Adults: Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- This product is derived from crustacean shells.†
- Not recommended for people with seafood allergies.
- Contains approximately 152mg sodium per daily dose.
Ingredients:Each Tablet Provides:
- Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex 1.9gm (1884mg)
- Equiv. to glucosamine sulfate 1500mg
- Contains approx. 152mg of sodium per daily dose.
No added: yeast, gluten, wheat, milk derivatives, preservatives, artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.