Blackmores Eco Krill Oil 500mg
Krill plays an important role in the ocean and is a food source for many ocean creatures such as whales, seals and penguins. That's why it is important to ensure the sustainability of krill in our oceans. Blackmores has a commitment to achieve a high environmental standard of sustainable sourcing. Blackmores has been independently assessed to meet the MSC standards to ensure our Eco Krill is only sourced from certified sustainable fisheries.
Krill oil provides phospholipids which research suggests have a beneficial effect on omega-3 fatty acid absorption.
MSC is recognised by WWF as the most rigorous marine fisheries sustainability certification available.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years: Only as professionally prescribed.
- This product is derived from crustacean shells. People allergic to seafood should exercise extreme caution.
- Euphausia superba (Krill crustacean oil)†† 1000 mg
- phosphatidylcholine†††††††††††††††† 150 mg
- Equivalent eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)††† 70 mg
- Equivalent docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)††† 32 mg