Blackmores Echinacea Liquid
Echinacea purpurea is traditionally used as a powerful enhancer of the immune system. Blackmores liquid Echinacea provides supportive therapy for colds and chronic infections of the respiratory tract.
Echinacea has been extensively investigated and is known to have a variety of actions on the immune system, including elevation of serum white blood cell count (when numbers are low), promotion of non-specific T-cell activation (leading to a range of other activities including increased activity of natural killer cells and stimulating the release of interferon), enhancement of macrophage activity, as well as having antibacterial and antiviral properties. This high dose product is indicated for the relief of symptoms of infections, particularly those of the upper respiratory tract such as colds and flu.
Active ingredient per 1mL dose:
- Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) dry whole plant 1g (1000mg).
- Adults: Take 1 to 2mL by measure three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 6-12 years: Take 0.5 to 1mL by measure three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 3-5 years: Take 0.5mL by measure three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Not to be taken by chidlren under 2 years.