Great tasting throat lozenges that contain ingredients traditionally used to provide temporary relief from sore throats and nasal congestion.
Features and benefits:
- Relieve the symptoms of sore throats due to coughs and colds
- Clear the nasal passages and make breathing easier
- Great tasting†- flavoured with natural lemon and orange oil
How it works:
- Echinacea is a traditional remedy that helps to relieve the symptoms of colds, sore throats and tonsillitis. One of the ways that echinacea works is as a bactericide. It stimulates cells in the body called phagocytes, which destroy bacteria or other foreign bodies.
- Eucalyptus oil has antibacterial, expectorant and cooling properties, and is often used for bronchial and throat inflammation, excess mucus, and to combat colds.
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Not recommended for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Active ingredients per lozenge:
- Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) juice dry equiv. to fresh herb (standardised to contain beta-1,2-D-oligofructofuranosides 266 181g)500 mgVitamin C (Ascorbic acid from sodium ascorbate 52.5 mg)46.5 mg† Eucalyptus oil6.5 mg Physical descriptionA translucent, brown, round lozenge with an orange/lemon taste. DirectionsDosageAdults ‚Äì Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth every 2 to 3 hours, or as professionally prescribed. Children 6-12 years Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth up to 3 times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Children 4-6 years. Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth up to 2 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.